Hi,
   I want to crop my images based on a common background, I mean I have a
series of images with a common background, on which only a few things
change, for eg. only the text changes, I want to know whether is there an
xtra or a s/w which will crop my images based on the changes alone i.e. the
resultant images should have only the changes, yanking out the common
background. Thanks in advance.

C. Salman Ahmed
[EMAIL PROTECTED]