I'm sure we'd all like to see it Kurt. Can you upload it someplace?
Puh-leeez?

Regards,
Pranav
Samuel Colt - the inventor of the point and click interface.

<snip>
I missed this thread because I've been away, but (with a lot of help from
Colin, actually - and Werner Sharp as well), I made a Dir utility that does
this kind of thing through imaging lingo. It's not fully tested, but should
at least get you on the right track. If you still need help with that, let
me know.

-Kurt
<snip>