>http://www.squidfight.com
>
>It requires Buddy (for the drive searching functions), and is not thoroughly
>debugged (especially on Windows - I don't remember if I got around to making
>it fully x-platform). Feel free to use any of its code for your own
>purposes.

The Mac files are damaged somehow. The Windows .EXE downloads nicely
and expands on a Mac by using Stuffit Expander (just drag the .EXE
onto Stuffit Exapnder, and it will work out what to do with it).

It looks like it's a mega tool for doing a lot. Look at my "making
islands" e-mail for something that is just for extracting areas that
have changed.