Dear List,

In D8. Cross-platform.

I have some .SWF members that are Flash buttons. Can I control them from Lingo?

What I'd like to do is make it stick in the 'down' state when clicked.

I can play with the buttonsenabled property, and that's a start, but
setting the .frame doesn't finish the job, and nothing else seems applicable.

Is this possible? Have I missed something? Or should I just have them as
straight Flash animations that I _can_ control with Lingo? I bet it's no
harder than trying to mess with the buttons on the fly.

--
Carl West    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
617.262.8830 x246

"Depend upon it, there comes a time when, for every addition of
knowledge, you forget something that you knew before. It is of the
highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out
the useful ones."
              -Sherlock Holmes in 'A Study in Scarlet'