I have a flash movie made with gif images, every gif
image is for 5 frames, like that i have total 600
frames in a flash movie, i have put that swf file in
director and controlling the play pause of the movie
through lingo, now when the movie is playing, is it
possible to drag the slider bar or put a reverse or
fastforward button to go back or forward to some
frames which the user want to have a look at it,
something like which we can do in windows media
player. Can we control this through lingo in director.

Any response will be a big help, Thanks to everyone.