> > 1 - so how would a slider behavior know what object to talk
> to? would
> > you enter the global reference to the QTObject in the
> > getObjectProperties dialog?
>
> I must of missed a previous post what do you mean by
> getObjectProperties.

what I meant is the propertyDescriptionList you can get when you drop
a behavior on a sprite. you would design the behavior such that you
would have to specify the name of the global which refers, in this
case, to the QTObject. that's the only way you could generalize the
slider behavior so it could talk to any object, right?

<sorry, it's been a long couple of days>

Al Hospers
CamberSoft, Inc.
al<at>cambersoft<dot>com
http://www.cambersoft.com

Shockwave and Director development, Lingo programming, CGI scripting.

A famous linguist once said:
"There is no language wherein a double
positive can form a negative."

YEAH, RIGHT