>> If you are unhappy with the z/VM system administration
>> solutions from IBM, try a different z/VM system admin solution from
>> another vendor.
>
>So who are the top 3 ISV z/VM vendors and do any of them make
>z/VM / Linux admin more user friendly..particularly in the cloning and tuning
>areas....
>
>Thanks
>Dave

If you would like to do VM administration via a browser,
Velocity Software has had an ongoing project to fully web enable
all of the Velocity Software performance tools.

When I've been frustrated at RACF, I've thought about having
that web enabled as well.  Adding dirmaint to this project will
be done at some point if there is interest.

Note that ESAWEB is a very fast, very easy to use VM based
webserver.  This is what supports LINUXVM.ORG on a very lowly
P390.

For performance tools, Velocity Software is the leader, ask
around.  And with the linux performance data now collected,
a soon to be released web interface, on-site installation
assistance, how can you go wrong?

"If you can't measure it, I'm Just NOT interested!"(tm)

Barton Robinson - CBW     Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Velocity Software, Inc    Mailing Address:
 196-D Castro Street       P.O. Box 390640
 Mountain View, CA 94041   Mountain View, CA 94039-0640

VM Performance Hotline:   650-964-8867
Fax: 650-964-9012         Web Page:  WWW.VELOCITY-SOFTWARE.COM