Phil,

I did look into using Flashcopy on the SHARK and decided to use DDR
instead.  I think you can only use flashcopy to copy data within the same
RAID array. The DASD I used (>100 3390-3s) in my demo are on few RADI
arrays.   Currently I do not have any plan to change my cloning example to
use flashcopy.

Chong

Tung-Sing Chong
Software Engineer
zSeries Software Development
Endicott, NY
T/l : 852-5342 Outside Phone: 607-752-5342
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Phil Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 09/04/2002 02:27:33
PM

Please respond to Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:    Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>