From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Harting, David
Sent: April 27, 2006 11:19
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Install question

Thank you for your advice.

I will try to install CentOS
This is the second time. I have tried to install LINUX in a VM guest.

First, I tried Debian.
Second, I tried Marist.

This proof of concept is talking me a long time!
A new release of Z/OS or Z/VM might be easier.
All I want to do is get LINUX up and running and let some people see
what we can do with it.

It looks easy to do in the IBM magazines.