If you do a Google search on Linux OQO you'll get a bunch of hits.
Puppy Linux, Ubuntu and some others.

Last year a guy at the bowling alley was playing with one, pretty cool!

Jay Maynard wrote:
On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 01:30:49PM -0500, Gentry, Stephen wrote:
Mark, goto oqo.com   I didn't know such a device existed, but it was
inevitable that it would.  Yeah, it would be pretty neat with it running
Hercules and then a mainframe os

Has anyone gotten Linux running on it? I'm not interested in a Windows box,
but if it ran Linux, I'd buy one just to run Hercules on for the cool
factor.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC                   http://www.conmicro.com
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com      http://www.tronguy.net

Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
Phone: 414-491-6001
Ans Service:  360-715-2467
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008