>>> On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 11:46 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Anton Britz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-snip-
> b) Why do I have "spaces" in my email and lets debate the "spaces in my
> email" ?
>
> I am not going here because this should not be relevant to the debate and
> hopefully, I do not get questions like this in future.

I wasn't aware this was a debate.  It appeared to more of a debunking of a lot
of nonsense.  It seems you didn't get the intent of Rob's message.  He wasn't
really objecting to the blank lines, so much as the complete lack of
informative content in the lines that appeared to be non-blank.

> c) Rob van der Heij ?
>
> Free speech is a good thing but if you do not agree with me, it does not
> imply that you are a terrorist and should be "bombed/killed"... even if you
> are in another Continent.

No one said anything like this,until you did just now.  From my perspective,
this appears to be a threat against Rob, which is clearly unacceptable.  Stop
it.  I'm copying the owner of this list so he can look and make his own
determination on that.