On Nov 30, 2007, at 12:44 PM, Jay Maynard wrote:

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 01:30:49PM -0500, Gentry, Stephen wrote:
Mark, goto oqo.com   I didn't know such a device existed, but it was
inevitable that it would.  Yeah, it would be pretty neat with it
running
Hercules and then a mainframe os

Has anyone gotten Linux running on it? I'm not interested in a
Windows box,
but if it ran Linux, I'd buy one just to run Hercules on for the cool
factor.

http://linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/6231/1/

So, apparently, "yes".

Adam