> Or, when you're really stuck, use ed(1).  Or is that for when you
*want*
> to be
> really stuck?

It's your foot, and your gun. Pull trigger when ready.  Aiming optional.
8-)

One of my favorite console sessions (redacted to protect the guilty):

telnet cm2cntrl.xxxxxx.edu
Connected on port 23 to cm2cntrl.xxxxxx.edu
Esc character is ^]

CM2 node XXXXXX; CM-Paris xx.yyy Release 1.0

Warning: Safeties are: OFF; target acquisition: nominal.

> .
  .
  .

(I love massively parallel hardware. 8-)).

-- db