From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
David Boyes
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 6:06 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Using VI via Telnet to Linux on z ???

> Just how peculiar can the termcap entries on Linux be?

Very. See the one for the vt420 or any of the Televideo terminals. I can
partially excuse the TVI termcaps -- they were jerks about allowing
distribution of a proper termcap entry at several points during their
existence -- but there's zero excuse for the DEC entries to be
semi-functional. The IBM 3151 entries are pretty spotty as well.

The ADDS entries are left over from BSD. I blame easy access to drugs,
personally. 8-)

-- db

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution, is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email.