For folks looking for an GUI application builder for Windows whose
underlying language is Rexx, take a look at Reginald. It includes a Rexx
interpreter for Windows (95/98/Millenium/NT/2000/XP/Vista), a Rexx IDE
tool, and a number of optional add-on packages that support TCP/IP (high
level access via HTML, FTP, etc.), sockets, MIDI, ZIP/UNZIP, encryption
and others. I've  used it and it seems to work very well.

Interested parties can find more detail and download the code (it's
free) here: http://home.roadrunner.com/~jgglatt/rexx/win32/rxusrw32.htm
and here: http://home.roadrunner.com/~jgglatt/rexx/rexxuser.htm

Happy Memorial Day too.

Neale Ferguson wrote:
I liked VX-Rexx. I had it set up to use CPI-C (this was pre-TCP/IP
for me) to talk to CMS. It would accept commands on the OS/2 app and
have the command executed on the CMS user. There was a separate
window for each type of output (CP, VM, EMSG, IMSG, SMSG). It was
interesting albeit not very useful. Using VX-Rexx was rather
friendly.