On Nov 25, 2008, at 7:52 AM, Shedlock, George wrote:

Gentle Listers,

I have the SLES 10 SP2 starter system build and am attempting to
create my first guest from the starter system. I start the install
process, console log follows:

Any suggestions?

How very strange.

I'm going to guess that the answer is in the MAC address
specification.  You gave it 101095.  Is it perhaps expecting colons
between the bytes?  Does it want you to specify all six bytes, even
though the first three are defined by CP?

I don't remember, and I don't have a Layer 2 guest LAN/VSWITCH handy
to test on right now.  Does anyone remember off-hand?

Adam