Thanks, I've forwarded this to my boss, as I have many of these notes. We
had the Gartner report issued last week. Didn't tell us much we didn't already
know, but now its official.
  On the positive side, we met with our business partner, Mainline, and we may
be closer to looking at zVM and IFL loaner agreements.

  I just really need to finish my z/OS 1.7 to 1.9 upgrade so I have time to
look at something new. My work life is a series of interruptions punctuated by
short spurts of progress :)