Looks like I was able to access the DVD from the hmc using the enable FTP
access. After various attempts of going through the installer prompts and
verifying and issuing shell cmds that I am able to see the DVD and
its contents, it finally worked. It may have been the sequence of events of
when I enabled access to the DVD or just being able to issue cmds to verify
access and contents to the DVD. So now I am passed the **no repository
message found and finished all 6 of 6 Loading installation system.

Thanks to all who responded and assisted. Especially to Mark and Alan for
their insight and expertise.

>From this point, I think it may not be as challenging in terms of network
issues. I hope. But if something comes up, I may post again for assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steve