On 9/5/19 2:35 PM, Scott Rohling wrote:
> I think the implications extend beyond NSS though...   is SLES going to
> divorce itself from embedded systems in general?   Are they all in on self
> patching kernels and that's that?   Or can it simply be an option to
> exploit when desirable?

I don't see how any of this relates to SUSE in particular, or embedded
systems in general. If you think Linus and his fellow developers are
writing off the entire embedded market, I have to believe you're wrong.
(Although I'm willing to accept that it is possible they are doing just
that, and I'm wrong.)

As Christian said, this isn't about live kernel patching, it's about the
kernel doing things internally.

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390