From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Sun cannot use Java for their servers!!
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:21:55 -0400

Ingemar Lundin wrote:

> Hey "Aaron" what the fuck is your problem??

I despise liars such as yourself.

Does that help?

> Are you a faggot or something?
> (stupid Q, of course you are)
>
> Dont even know why im wasting space for a iliterate idiot like you.
>
> /IL
>

> > You are not only delusional, but you're also a lying bitch.

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

B: "Jeem" Dutton is a fool of the pathological liar sort.

C: Jet plays the fool and spews out nonsense as a method of
   sidetracking discussions which are headed in a direction
   that she doesn't like.

D: Jet claims to have killfiled me.

E: Jet now follows me from newgroup to newsgroup
   ...despite (D) above.

F: Neither Jeem nor Jet are worthy of the time to compose a
   response until their behavior improves.

G: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against

H:  Knackos...you're a retard.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Open lettor to CommyLinux Commy's, and all other commy's to.
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:22:30 -0400

Ingemar Lundin wrote:

> Wow!!
>
> Im Swedish but i dont think have accumulated a fraction of so much
> misspellings
> since i begun learning english in third grade, as in this post.

Never mind Timmy, he never made it to 3rd grade.

> [...]
> > like the masheans it
> > opporates. Without Cappitol it just sits thear like a stuppit hoarse or a
> mual.
> > People that want labarers
> > to halve all the power want us to be like country's whear poeple like to
> kill
> > each other all the time,
> > like Kosovo thoas peppel are fucked up aren't thay? But hear inthe US, we
> halve
> > LAWS. And LAWS protect
> > all teh smart peeple with the monney from all the stuppit broots out thear
> > that want to take it all
> > away and blow it off on hookers and beer and destroy society.
> >
> > If it wasant' for capitlists, you'd all still be living on farm's, working
> 20
> > ours a day and then
> > you'd half to fite off the primait Indions the other for hours and you
> think
> > that 12 is bad?  And the
> > governmant wouldnt of got rid of the indions withotu cappitol either they
> wood
> > of just let them run all
> > over the plaice and we'd halve a MESS today but the capittolists said NO
> > THEAS STUPPIT INDIONS ARE
> > CAUSTING US MONNY GET RID OF THEM RITE NOW!
> >
> > Commy union's are gettign what they want now becoze thear is a labar
> shortadge
> > (we halvent replaced it
> > all with tecknollogy yet), and all they reelly do is make everyboddy pour
> even
> > the workors.  They make
> > company's worhtless and noboddy want's to by there stalk so thay half to
> sell
> > it real cheap. We half to
> > get rid of union's and there stupit dimmands for higher wages and job
> securety.
> >
> > Lixnu is getting stronger to, because company's don't realize how mutch
> munny
> > their losing when they
> > don't run Windows. They halve so mutch monny they don't know what to due
> with
> > it, so they make all there
> > workors diddle around with Linux all day, and they make Microsoft's stalk
> go
> > down the toob, wich makes
> > everyboddy lose monny, because who doesant own Microsoft stalk except
> Linux
> > zellots and those stupit
> > peopel at McDonnalds that always get the order rong. Meanwhile, the
> CommyLinux
> > CommyVirus is gettign put
> > in place, and pretty soon we'll all half to surrendor to the Commy's
> because
> > if we don't our computors will
> > crash and itl'l be like Y2K with no ellectrissitty and all that Capitol
> has
> > done for uss wil be destroyed.

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.linux.sucks,comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:24:56 -0400

Chad Myers wrote:

> "Simon Cooke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:qtFs5.48931$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > >
> > > Why should deleting a root-level *FILE* fuck up the ENTIRE FILESYSTEM.
> > >
> > > This is indicative of some INCREDIBLY, SERIOUSLY bad fucking
> > > programming.
> >
> > Ah... I missed something out -- it wasn't a temporary webpage that did the
> > damage. It was putting a "Web" there -- which meant that the directory and
> > everything below that is treated as web content. Therefore, deleting the Web
> > deletes everything in that directory and below -- which being the root of
> > the file system deletes all of Windows on 95 & 98.
> >
> > When you create the web at the root of the file system, it warns you that
> > you might not be doing something particularly smart.
>
> Exactly the point. Anyone who creats a FrontPage web at the root of their
> filesystem isn't too bright to begin with. Blaming it entirely on MS
> isn't exactly fair, anymore than blaming the people who wrote rm for
> making rm -rf /* possible.

So, you are saying that it is ACCEPTABLE for

# rm -rf /foo

to behave like

# rm -rf /*

Brilliant...fucking brilliant.

> -Chad

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.linux.sucks,comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:25:33 -0400

Chad Myers wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Why should deleting a root-level *FILE* fuck up the ENTIRE FILESYSTEM.
> >
> > This is indicative of some INCREDIBLY, SERIOUSLY bad fucking
> > programming.
>
> Ironically, this was a bug from back before MS bought FrontPage from VTI.
>
> But of course, those pesky facts wouldn't bother people like you, it's
> all, in the end, Microsoft's fault right? Plauge, war, famine... it's all
> Gates' fault, eh?

Who's selling the product?

Why haven't they fixed the bug?

> -Chad

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.linux.sucks,comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:27:11 -0400

Simon Cooke wrote:

> "Andrew Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > While we're nitpicking, let's not ignore the fact that, no matter how
> > dangerous 'rm -rf /*' might be in its ability to delete anything, it can
> > only do so if you have root privelidges. A user who types that command
> > might erase all his own files, but he can't take the entire system with
> > him...
>
> Come on... we're also talking about Windows 9X -- where there's no security
> in the file system at all.

So...you finally admit that Windows has a major design flaw

> Simon

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: American schools ARE being sabotaged from within.
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:28:15 -0400

Loren Petrich wrote:

> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Loren Petrich wrote:
>
> [on Alan Kulkis...]
> >>         It's because he lives in a grove of birch trees.
> >>         A special kind of birch trees, in fact.
> >>         John Birch trees :-)
> >So says the communist agitator
>
>         Seen any Reds under your bed lately?

No.  But I've met a few.  They're almost all closet-dictators like you.

> --
> Loren Petrich                           Happiness is a fast Macintosh
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       And a fast train
> My home page: http://www.petrich.com/home.html

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Subject: Re: [OT] Public v. Private Schools
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:31:48 -0400

Bob Germer wrote:

> On 09/04/2000 at 12:10 AM,
>    Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> > > Are you forgetting that MOST administrators tend to get paid MORE than
> > > the teachers AND that they tend to run up a lot of highly dubious
> > > expenses like limos, air fare and "workshop" costs.
> > >

> > Public schools administrators in limos??? And you want us to take you
> > seriously?
>
> You take one part of one sentence and ignore the rest. In Burlington City,
> there are almost 2 administrators per teacher. The City schools spent
> nearly $380,000 last year sending various administrators and teachers to
> workshops. On one business trip I made earlier this year, I ran into the
> Superintendent, the Business Manager, and 3 members of the School Board
> attending a "convention" of School Administrators in Atlanta. They were
> paying $240 per night for five nights, flew there first class, had a limo
> to and from the airport, and paid $1,500 per person for the convention.
> The very next day, I was in San Francisco for a client meeting. We went to
> the Top of the Mark for dinner. Lo and Behold, I ran into Rae's former
> principal, 2 other Burlington City principals, and 2 members of the school
> board attending a meeting of School Principals. They were staying in
> private rooms at the Mark Hopkins at a cost of well over $300 per night
> per person. The dinner the five shared cost over $900 including the
> gratuity.

These people should be publicly pistol-whipped until unconscious.

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:35:25 -0400

Charles Kooy wrote:

> Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Charles Kooy wrote:

> > >   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > > Why would the Left want to weaken the economies of non-capitalist
> > > countries?
> >
> > Spot the deliberate mis-quote.
> >
> > Ever notice who the non-capitalist countries which sign onto
> > idiot-pacts like the Kyoto Accords are never called on to
> > change THEIR production techniques (even though these same
> > countries put FAR more C02 into the air than western countries
> > for the same number of goods produced.)
> >
> The Kyoto accord was/is fatally flawed in many different ways. Many
> third world countries consider it unfair that they, who are just
> developing their industrial infrastructure, should be subject to the
> same emmission controls that rich countries have set, especially when
> those rich countries have spent the last 150 years chucking every kind
> of crap about. That pisses them off because their development may be
> stifled, as they may not be able to afford the cleaner equipment.
>
> Nevertheless, this does not mean that global warming does not exist

Whether global warming exists or not (and the only data that supports
the conjecture is from weather stations that existed before
industrialization which are now buried in the middle of local
concrete-jungle hot-spots.

Temperature data from RURAL weather stations shows ***NO CHANGE***
for the last 100 years.

Global warming is all about providing an excuse for removing personal
freedoms, and implementing more socialism as an attempt to keep those
who are rich and powerful (Kennedys, Rockefellers, Rothchilds, etc.)
at the top by utterly destroying the means for anybody else to
rise withing the socio-economic structure.

> > [Marxist bullshit deleted]
>
> Tell me, Aaron, do you call everything you don't agree with bullshit?
> That really is terrribly, well, Marxist of you.
>
> ck
>
> ck

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: Roberto Alsina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: gnu.misc.discuss
Subject: Re: Richard Stallman's Politics (was: Linux is awesome!
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 10:51:24 -0300

[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:

> On Fri, 01 Sep 2000 18:16:51 -0300, Roberto Alsina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:

> >Please notice Jedi has no response whatsoever. If he had not done such
> >a bad job at misrepresenting stuff, with out-of-context paraphrased
> >non-quotes, he could easily show that I am lying about him. He can't
> >because what I said is true.
>
>         Motivations for skepticism remain the same.

And so remains your mudslinging.

> >>         Ladies and gentlemen: please notice the blinders.
> >
> >Are you saying TT is somehow in position to become the next MS?
>
>         If they effectively own the interface in which other
>         applications depend, then that potential is always
>         there. They are the current front runner.

I would expect GTK+ would make you think different.

> >>         I don't really have to sling my own mud. You do so well on your own.
> >
> >Then stop doing it.
> >You know, if you feel I am such a lowlife, why don't you actually show
> >why?
>
>         You have too narrow a perspective on things that allow you
>         to feel comfortable selling future for the sake of a little
>         convenience.

I do what I do based on what I know and believe. You do what you
do based on what you know and believe. Do so and let me do so.

--
Roberto Alsina (KDE developer, MFCH)