From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Feminism ==> subjugation of males
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:05:55 -0400

Bud Frawley wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:44:01 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis said...
> > Bud Frawley wrote:
> > >
> > > On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:13:02 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis said...

> > > LOL!!!!! I guess you just proved your not a manager! when my cousin got
> > > promotyed to manager in his company  he showed me the pay list! there was
> > > 2 different pays 1 for men 1 for women! men got paid $13.00 an hour when
> > > women got paid $9.00 an hour for the same shift! I told him it's not fair
> > > and they should pay the same so he filed an greavence. they said no way.
> > > he quit that job in a hurry! I bet they stop laughing when I call feds on
> > > this one! they offered him mney to keep quiet but I said no way I'm
> > > keepiung quiet! this is gonna hit the papers when I start talking!
> >
> > Men show up for work more reliably.
>
> LOL!!!! ya right! I left out the part when he showed me there time cards
> because I knew you'd bite! the women get there every day ON TIME! when
> somebody's show's up late it's always a man! those are statistics my boy!
>

> > Do you know how much a production work stoppage costs a factory?
> >
> > A hell of more than $4.00/hour.
>
> LOL! like they lower there prices when it stops! you do'nt pay for when
> it stops because the owner is right there! I guess you think he has to
> pay himself when it stops! LOL!!!!!
> >
> > As long as women insist on group rights, then they will suffer
> > group penalties as well.
> >

> > By the way, who put a gun to these women's heads and FORCED them
> > to accept $9.00.
>
> thank's for proving your a complete moron! they either take $9.00 or they
> get fired! that's as bad a holding a gun to there heads if you want to
> support a family!
>

> > It appears that management offered $9.00/hour, and they accepted.
>
> I'm gonna say this one more time so take the beans outa your ears THAT"S
> ALL THE JOB PAYS FOR WOMEN! maybe you should go back to the dumass farm!
>

> > All this displays is that most women are exceptionally poor
> > negotiators.
>
> care to provide a cite? I guess not!
>

> > So of course, they have to get a law passed to protect them, because
> > they are so strong, and equal.
>
> if men were paid less then women they would pass a law so fast it would
> make your head spin!

If women were just as productive as men, and you could pay them
less than they were worth...then every business in the country
would be firing men and replacing them with women.

And yet, it isn't happening.

Why is that?

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: Peter =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6hlmann?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Aaron Kuklis Arrested!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:38:55 +0200

Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
> Several, actually, including, for example, some degree of layout
> control, the ability to highlight important items, to define headings,
> etc, etc.
>
> I know, I know, the idea of allowing users to have flexible control over
> things like layout and appearance is anethema to the folks who are all
> for allowing users to have flexible control over things like OS
> settings.
>  Go figger.

May I add another: You can *very* easy distribute virii to a lot of
people.
That said, on my own home-network I drop *every* eMail in HTML quietly
which is directed to my children or my wife who run wintendo-machines.
That way, they donīt get those virii so easy. When their colleagues start
to ask if they didnīt read their eMail, they will be tought quite quickly
*not* to send HTML, because it is no use. I do receive it for myself
because I run linux and not in danger. But HTML in eMail and usenet
sucks, is used only by suckers and plain idiots and should in my opinion
just be dropped without notice by ISPīs.

Peter

--
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably
the day they start making vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Communism, Communist propagandists in the US...still..to this day.
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:08:38 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:52:26 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Roberto Alsina wrote:

> >> Here's my guess: Moscow paid unions to make workers vote parties who
> >> don't see feeding the poor kid as a waste of money (communists!).
> >>
> >> So, when the government steals Aaron's money to feed the kid (communists!)
> >> the kid is being told that good daddy government (communist!) is feeding
> >> him, thus he is being indoctrined (little communist!).
> >
> >What part of "taking money from MY kids to feed YOUR kids is THEFT"
>
> What part of that what? And who said they are my kids?

forcibly taking money from MY kids to feed ANY other man's kids is THEFT

> >And Theft is slavery.
>
> No, theft is theft.

Taking the fruits of one person's labor, against their will, for the
benefit of another person is slavery, is it not?

Strangely enough, theft is taking the fruits of one person's labor,
against their will, for the benefit of another person.

Therefore, theft is slavery.

> >You *DO* know the proper punishment for those who enslave others, don't you?
>
> They become you? Isn't that unusual and cruel?

Do you not believe that those who enslave others forfeit their rights?

> --
> Roberto Alsina

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Windows 2000 Rocks!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:09:55 -0400

Edward Rosten wrote:

> > What version of Xfree86 are you running.  3.3.6 sucked donkey balls,
> > however, 4.03, what I am currently running now, is awsome, light, fast,
> > and very stable.
>
> I'm using 3.3.6 and it rocks. If it sucks donkey balls compared to 4.03,
> then I'll have to get XF4.

I don't have personal experience with it yet, but my understanding
is that XFree86 4.03 puts previous versions to shame.

> -Ed
>
> --
> You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.
>
> u 9 8 e j r (at) e c s . o x . a c . u k

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Justice Department LOVES Microsoft!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:11:16 -0400

JS PL wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Matthew Gardiner wrote:

> care
> seen
> another
> towards

> would
> run
> more
> which
> up
> Linux
> functionality on
> 98%
> I'm
> of the

> > > They are a monopoly, go back to College and repeat economics again.
> > >

> > You're making the mistake of assuming the JS PL ever attended college
> > in the first place.
>
> And your a College Educated Unix Engineer.....who only uses Windows..Pffft..

Even after I explain the deception, he still doesn't get it.

> After you deal with your own lies, you can begin throwing accusations
> around.

So, what college campus did you trespass upon?

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:11:42 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:47:51 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Roberto Alsina wrote:

> >> You mean the one where the teachers' union is funded by Moscow's gold?
> >> Yeah, I forgot that.
> >
> >I didn't say that...I said that the teachers unions are controlled
> >by avowed marxists, who do Moscows' bidding.
>
> And didn't those marxists get paid by moscow, Aaron?

"true believers" work for free.

> Note for the casual reader, this is all in Aaron's head, don't
> take anythin in this post as a description of anything that
> actually happened, will happen, or could happen, except by
> accident.
>
> >> Let me add: a multilayered idiot, you see idiocy, you scratch, and yet
> >> there's more idiocy!
> >
> >denial ain't just a river in Egypt, Roberto.
>
> Indeed. Embrace the depth of your idiocy. How does ping call nslookup,
> by system() or by fork/exec?
>
> --
> Roberto Alsina

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:12:21 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:47:51 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Roberto Alsina wrote:

> >> You mean the one where the teachers' union is funded by Moscow's gold?
> >> Yeah, I forgot that.
> >
> >I didn't say that...I said that the teachers unions are controlled
> >by avowed marxists, who do Moscows' bidding.
>
> And didn't those marxists get paid by moscow, Aaron?
>
> Note for the casual reader, this is all in Aaron's head, don't
> take anythin in this post as a description of anything that
> actually happened, will happen, or could happen, except by
> accident.

The Venona files document that, in fact, I am correct.
Hope that helps.

> >> Let me add: a multilayered idiot, you see idiocy, you scratch, and yet
> >> there's more idiocy!
> >
> >denial ain't just a river in Egypt, Roberto.
>
> Indeed. Embrace the depth of your idiocy. How does ping call nslookup,
> by system() or by fork/exec?
>
> --
> Roberto Alsina

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: 23 Apr 2001 15:23:55 GMT

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:50:57 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
                                        ^^^^

Aaron, follow the arrow------------------+

>> >Because defending yourself is a human right.
>>
>> So, you say you have a right to kill, if you are defending yourself.
>
>I have a right to defend myself.  If it takes lethal force to do
>it, then so be it.
>

>> And you have a gun.
>>
>> Now, why did you say "I haven't been convinced that I have any
>> "right to kill""?
>
>Ok, let's clarify here.
>
>Having a right to kill in self defence is NOT the same as
>claiming a right to murder....which is what your original
>statement implied.

Read above. I meant what I said.

>> >Violent, law-breaking criminals.
>>
>> For example, if someone was robbing your TV. The guy is there, going
>> off the window, with your TV in his hands. Would you shoot him?
>
>Absolutely.

In what way was he a violent criminal? Both hands are holding your TV.
So, you didn't mean "violent, law breaking criminals", you actually
meant just "criminals". Why did you lie?

>Theft is slavery.  And the proper punishment for slavery is death.

So, you say the proper punishment for robbery is death, by summary
execution, without a judge or a jury?

--
Roberto Alsina