Kulkis")

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.society.liberalism,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Communism
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:28:55 -0400

theRadical wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:50:03 -0400, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >theRadical wrote:

> >> i'm still waiting for you to show up to repossess my vehicle and
> >> explain your ridiculous theory that a ship captain is nothing more
> >> that a paper pusher.
> >>
> >> when you show up, i will say that and much more, twat.
> >
> >Mounted bayonets at 20 paces.
> >
> >How about it, big boy.
>
> all you need is a few good bitch slaps.  show up bitch.

Prepare to be eviscerated.

I live in Detroit.

come to Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:28:54 GMT

"Roberto Alsina"

> >I'm mature enough to see that you want things to be a certain way but
that
> >you have not offered a solution and have not stated your part in that
> >solution.
>
> This is not the proper forum for that. To do that, I operate in real life.

Such as?

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Bloody Yanks (was Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism))
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:30:55 -0400

krasus wrote:

> Cant you lot get over your red under the bed hysteria ????????????

You obviously have no experience INSIDE the United States.

If the commies were under my bed, I wouldn't worry.

The problem is that they're running our schools.  These days, they
call themselves  "environmentalists", but their agenda is still marxist.

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Roberto Alsina wrote:

> work

> off

> the

> gold?

> > > And didn't those marxists get paid by moscow, Aaron?
> > >
> > > Note for the casual reader, this is all in Aaron's head, don't
> > > take anythin in this post as a description of anything that
> > > actually happened, will happen, or could happen, except by
> > > accident.
> >
> > The Venona files document that, in fact, I am correct.
> > Hope that helps.

> yet

> > > Indeed. Embrace the depth of your idiocy. How does ping call nslookup,
> > > by system() or by fork/exec?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Roberto Alsina

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:31:34 GMT

"Roberto Alsina"

> Really? Where does your society end and mine starts?
> Ever heard of globalization?

Are you saying our societies are the same.  Please, describe this "global"
society for us all.

------------------------------

From: "Erik Funkenbusch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Buy Microsoft stock!!!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:32:16 -0500

"Lev Lenovich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:9c0inh$g2j$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
> > As usual, you people would rather call "Conspiracy" rather than
logically
> > look at the issue.
> >
> > That Windows PC probably comes with:
> >
> > 1)  A winmodem that is most likely not supported under Linux
> > 2)  A cutting edge video card that isn't supported yet by the shipping
Red
> > Hat version Dell is using
> > 3)  A motherboard that may not be supported fully by the version of Red
> > Hat Dell is using
>
> With the exception of the winmodem ($10 - $15 more for a decent modem)
> that's a heap of bullshit.

Bullshit?  It usually takes Linux 3-6 months from the release of a product
before drivers are available for it.  By that time, many of the OEM's have
already moved on to other hardware.  Take the i815 chipset with unified
system memory/video memory.  It took Linux almost 6 months to support the
memory controller to use this chipset with X, and it's still not included in
any but the most recent (within the last month or so) releases of most Linux
distros such as Red Hat and Mandrake.

------------------------------

From: Ace Agincourt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:31:48 +0100

Hi Chris,

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:00:12 GMT,
chrisv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
put fingers to keyboard and tapped away writing:

? Ace Agincourt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
?
? >? Attempting to throw a small child on a hand grenade is NOT as
? >? effective as throwing your own, much larger, body on it, OBVIOUSLY,
? >? you God-damned idiot.  Now go away and take you assinine questions
? >? with you!
? >
? >How about a person who throws (ahem - pushes) a 400 pound woman on the
? >grenade?
?
? It's not JUST the size, you IDIOT.  It's also a matter of how easy it
? is to control the body accurately so that it lands squarely on the
? hand grenade and stays there, OBVIOUSLY.

I take it, then, that bouncing the woman onto the grenade would be no
good.  How about rolling?  Or more heroic still, picking up the
grenade and stuffing it into one of the woman's orifices.  While a 400
pound woman has no chance of being able to waddle to safety in 10
seconds, a skilled athletic man may just have time to dispose of the
grenade in said orifice and sprint to safety.

Does anyone know how long the fuse is on a standard issue US military
grenade?

Best wishes, Ace.

====================

This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Feminism ==> subjugation of males
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:34:02 -0400

Brent R wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:
> >
> > jet wrote:
> > >
> > > Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > > is a

> > > Unlike you, most women have *lives* outside of work, and don't want to spend
> > > every waking hour chasing the all mighty dollar.
> > >

> > So, you admit that women do NOT provide equal work.
> >
> > GAME
> > SET
> > MATCH

> I have to agree with Aaron here (did I just say that?)... yeah I don't

Be carefeul, Brent.

If you pay attention, you'll discover that I'm MUCH more in tune
with what's really going on than what you suspected.

> want to spend 12 hours a day at work. But I'm not going to go around
> whining if I get passed up for a raise/promotion. If I really want it,
> I'll do what's necessary... or maybe I'll decide that I'd rather spend
> my life enjoying the moment.
>
> Still, *modern* feminism is about whining and not really accepting
> responsibility for your actions. In the capitalist system you're worth
> what you negotiate... and we're at a point in time where women do not
> face widespread discrimination. There may be exceptions to the rule but
> by and large that's the truth.
>
> The men and women I see for the most part deserve what they are getting.
> Actually there was a case at my company where a guy was fired because he
> did what his female supervisor wanted. He did what she told him to do,
> she was an incompetent (who among other things wanted us to flush the
> operating system from the mainframe I work on... idiot) and what he did
> caused damage on the client's computer. She blamed him because he was a
> Puerta Rican, and she knew she could get away with it.
>
> --
> - Brent
>
> http://rotten168.home.att.net

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Erik Funkenbusch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:34:17 -0500

"Edward Rosten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:9c0t18$1n9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> >>         ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >> And that is likel to reduce the cost how?
> >
> > By "cutting edge" I mean new, not "high end".  Many newer cards are
> > intended to be low-cost solutions, such as the ones that use main memory
> > for their video RAM.  Prior to 2.4, this wasn't supported by any of the
> > Linux kernels
> > (and yes, it required kernel support, not just X support).  I'm sure
> > it's
> > been backported to 2.2, but none of the shipping Linux distros have it
> > as far as I know.
>
> Are you refering to on board video cards? I recently had to get a new
> card for my computer. The cheapest two I could find ran under both
> Windows and Linux (the cheapest one was rubbish under both, so I took it
> back).

That won't stop the low-end computer from shipping with them.  I'm
specifically talking about the i810 chipset with it's new GART controller
and similar.

> Also, IIRC, ones that use V-RAM are rather poor performers. It is
> worth dropping a few hunderd MHZ on the CPU for the better card, same
> price and better overall performance (same applies to winmodems too).

Yes it is, but this is irrelevant to the point of why the ultra-low end
systems often aren't compatible with Linux.

> But then again, computers sell by the MHZ, not the performance.
>
> Oh, and one final thing, the unified memory architecture isn't new.

No, but the individual chipsets are.

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:34:11 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> That explanation is not open for Bill Hudson, as he rejects it when
> anybody else refuses to discuss classified things.

LOL!!!  That's rich.  Yet YOU stated YOU conducted clas ops in IRAQ.  You're
a lying "war-hero" wannabe, KuKuNut.

------------------------------

From: Nigel Feltham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Windows 2000 Rocks!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:48:19 +0100

> I bought a Mac when it came out.  It was pretty darn limited, but
> the GUI was revolutionary for a "home" computer back then.  They
> were REALLY hard to open up too.  You needed a 6" long torx tool
> and a really thin strong piece of metal to crack the case.

The MAC wasn't the first home computer with a GUI - the apple LISA was
first (not very popular though).

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chad Everett)
Date: 23 Apr 2001 16:12:36 -0500

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:38:02 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Nils Zonneveld wrote:

>> > False premise.  Almost all routine work is made MUCH easier with
>> > command line tools like sed and awk.
>>
>> For you maybe. But times are changed and computers are not only for
>> those in smug ivory towers.
>

>It takes 2 minutes to learn how to use sed to do simple, repetitive tasks
>It takes 5 minutes to learn how to use awk to do simple, repetitive tasks.
>
>In other words, it takes less time to learn both sed AND awk then it
>does to process 5 files by hand with cumbersome GUI tools.

Boy, ain't that the truth.  But forget 5 files, try hundreds of files.
Tell a GUI user that you need to find hundreds of word docs spread
throughout the computer and change every occurance of "Chevy" to "Ford".

------------------------------

From: "Erik Funkenbusch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:35:20 -0500

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
> >
> > "Edward Rosten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:9c0ph4$sid$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > >         ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > > And that is likel to reduce the cost how?
> >
> > By "cutting edge" I mean new, not "high end".  Many newer cards are
intended
> > to be low-cost solutions, such as the ones that use main memory for
their
> > video RAM.
>
> What kind of moron would want that?

Anyone that buys an i810 based motherboard (and they sell millions)

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Donovan Rebbechi)
Subject: Re: Why left-wing communist assholes hate Reagan.  (was   Re:
Communism,    Communist propagandists in the   US...still..to this day.)
Date: 23 Apr 2001 21:36:09 GMT

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:49:05 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis wrote:
> Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> I define "official feminist doctrine" as what kind of laws they try to
> get enacted.

The problem lies in the definition of "they".

Feminism is a broad movement. There are left wing feminists. There are
feminists who are Republican supporters. You seem to be defining feminism
in terms of the radical left, and concluding it's a radical movement.

This is a circular argument.

>> My Pat Robertson point still stands.
>
> What proposed legislation has Robertson sent to congress?

How is this relevant ? Are you saying that he's not a conservative if
he doesn't do so ?

--
Donovan Rebbechi * http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/ *
elflord at panix dot com

------------------------------

From: "billh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:36:24 GMT

"Aaron R. Kulkis"

> I asked if you were conducting an illegal investigation.

LOL!!!  Sure you did.:-)  And everyone here believes that.  LOL!!!

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Communism, Communist propagandists in the US...still..to this day.
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:37:31 -0400

krasus wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> >
> > Not only that, but the Communists have never relinquished control of the
> > old Soviet Union
> >
> > Perestroika is the Russian word for RESTRUCTURING.
> >
> > And that's all the Communists did...they RESTRUCTURED Communism in Russia.
>
> He he he he he - what a dimwit.
> You really need to get an education.  try books written around 1992-1994 on
> the fall of the Soviet Union.  They try some strategic reviews of the

All part of the plan, as predicted by KGB defector Anatoliy Goltsyn
over a decade before it happened...in the exact way which he predicted.

Read "The Perestroika Deception" for more details.

> russian governments since Yelstin became seriously ill.  Then, when you have
> done that, you can make accurate comments on Russia - cos right now you dont
> understand a thing.

Do you speak Russian?

Have you been in Russia?

Do you have friends who live in Russia?