On Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:04:01 +0100, Michael Renzmann wrote:

>> Anyone know of a non-interactive tftp client or code?
>
>What do you mean by non-interactive?

No prompts... host, source file, dest-file, port all specified on command line.

>Nearly any tftp client program I know of has provides >the possibility to define
>every
needed >parameter via command line. Which tftp clients did

That's kinda what I thought but when I did a Google search for various things
involving tftp
it suprisingly didn't turn up that many clients.  Most of the links were about tftp
being
embedded in the firmware.  The ones I did try.. (Debian and some reference code) both
want
you to specify the host and perhaps the port but the actual file has to be entered at
prompt.

Got any URL's for the ones you speak of?

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               501.846.5777