On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Vadim Vygonets wrote:

[moderation]
.|I am a human, and I have a job, and even a life (I know it's hard
.|to believe), and I reserve to myself the following rights:
.|
.|1. The right to sleep up to 12 hours a day (and even more, with
.|   special permission from the Israeli Mailing List Authority).
.|2. The right not to read my mail from home (which I'm doing right
.|   now).
.|3. The right to get drunk and not read mail after my work hours.
.|4. The right to go to a short unplanned vacation (as opposed to
.|   planned vacations, like the one I'm leaving to at the end of
.|   August, when I will leave this list to someone), like going
.|   somewhere for a day.
.|

Good morning.

Just an apology befor i go to work.
I did not meen that YOU mast stay home all day moderat mails.
of-cource it is not likely. what i ment is that if, moderation will
be enabled, it is not possible for who ever is(are?) the moderator(s?)
to look at mails once per day. maybe it's appropriate to have
more then one moderator.

Have a nice day.
Guy.

--