Quoth Guy Cohen on Mon, Apr 05, 1999:
> Just an apology befor i go to work.

Oh, really...  No apology needed.

> I did not meen that YOU mast stay home all day moderat mails.
> of-cource it is not likely. what i ment is that if, moderation will
> be enabled, it is not possible for who ever is(are?) the moderator(s?)
> to look at mails once per day. maybe it's appropriate to have
> more then one moderator.

Maybe.  When I go to a vacation, I'll give moderator rights to
someone (maybe a volunteer from the list).  At peace time, if the
need arises, I will make "calls for volunteers", but I don't
think that we'll need more than one.  We'll see.

Vadik.

--
Time is an illusion.  Lunchtime doubly so.
        -- Ford Prefect