On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 09:46:06AM +0200, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Funny you should mention him. I've never met the guy, but have had the
> occasion of talking to one active client of his and another ex-client.
> They both agreed on one thing:
>
> The guy is expensive!

When I filed patent applications, we interviewed him and others and
decided to hire a former employee of his who was available immediately
and much cheaper.

It was, as Benjamin Franklin said, "penny wise and pound foolish".
Considering the final outcome, he would have been cheap.

While I probably will write any provisional patent applications I
need to use to GET funding myself, any future patent work I will do
will be with him, if he'll take me as a client.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838