2008/8/4 Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 2. Restores iglu to its old state, precisely.

Is there not a backup of the old site, from which this can be done?
Not for the sake of our root-wanting friend, but for the sake of TFA?

> If you tell me what you were looking for in iglu, I can perhaps direct you
> to the new location (or make sure the new info is up), and thus we can make
> everyone's life better :-). If you also have specific links, I can even make
> sure we have a redirect.

I want to see which Israeli LUG mailing lists exist. Specifically, the
Tel Aviv list seems to have been hosted there. A Sun representative is
interested in flying to Israel and giving a lecture on OpenSolaris to
a few Israeli LUGs, and asked me to find out which LUGs are
interested.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com