Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

BTW, isn't WINE LGPL? Can you really download the source code for CEDGA
and Crossover? I've never tried, and ask that sincerely.
For version 3 of CrossOver Office, I compiled a DLL from it again with BiDi support. I was the first, and as far as I know, the last, to ask for the sources. They did not have them ready (they put up the wrong versions on the site by mistake), but they did everything they could to help me out. They were also extremely surprised when I managed to do it :-)

As for Cedega - they used to rely on a pre-fork Wine, which was of a non-copyleft license. I don't know what they do these days.

Shachar