On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 11:56:49AM +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

Lingnu is willing to chip in on such work, so the base for calculating costs is 15Knis/month. Anyone contacting me for work on unrelated projects should not expect those prices! 15K + employment overhead translates to 110NIS/hour + VAT. Lets make it a round 125 sheqels/hour with VAT.

No, no no. It's 250 NIS an hour,which is reasonable for a contract
job (actually it's low in some fields and places, even in Israel) of which if someone funds YOUR doing it, you'll match their funds. :-)

See I've found you the missing half, even before you got the first half. :-)

Now, if you were to go the Chief Scientist's Office with a request, you could
ask for almost 18 man months (at 160 working hours a month) (350k), and you've
already got a pledge of half funding.

I'm still convinced that you can get a living wage out of it, and not
have to go the Chief Scientist, there are lots of high tech "charity" funds
out there.
Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM