2008/9/4 Omer Zak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> See one of my previous E-mail messages.
> We are looking at 60K NIS.  If we can round up a group of companies with
> total of 600 potential Wine users, then this should be doable - with
> 100NIS/head, the companies would save costs of dual-booting, VM
> deployments and licenses on extra copies of MS-Windows XP that they'd
> otherwise need.
>
>                                               --- Omer

Thanks, Omer. I'll sign up for the first four spots: me, the wife, the
daughter, and another on the way. That's another 596 heads to find. I
will be sure to drop hints wherever I can.

Both Google and MS have a presence in Israel. If I were to write to
Google suggesting that it might be in their interests to at least
partially sponsor the project, to where would I direct them for
further information?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com