Hi,

I've only been in Israel for 18 months. My wife and I once again find ourselves in the market for an ISP.

I work in Internet radio and have to have decent throughput to the US on non-standard ports. 012 and Bezeqint Standard seem to prioritise standard ports and cripple others, 012 extremely so (FTP and MP3 streaming on ports 8550 and 9550 were basically useless).

We're just trying Netvision and all seems fine except FtP downloading is painfully slow (passive mode makes no difference) and FTP uploading is not what it should be.

We've not tried Barak yet (even though Netvision and Barak have merged, they seem to still use different infrastructure).

The only service we've found to be constantly good is Bezeqint's Gamer's package which we feel is too expensive. It's our feeling that Bezeq cripple their regular package so that those who are serious about net access have to pay more to get it.

Are there any other ISPs? Our Bezeq contract is up on Thursday so this is a bit urgent.

Geoff.