2008/10/29 Geoffrey S. Mendelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Orange and Cell-Com both have good performance for their cellular USB
> modems. Orange is cheaper but capped at 5g per month.

Seizing on this opportunity to ask this - does any mobile provider in
Israel offer pre-paid data service worth its costs?
I'm asking for someone who'll visit Israel with a 3G phone for a month
and doesn't want to commit for a service beyond that period (to save
money).
Service/hardware which can work with a Linux laptop would be a huge
bonus, of course.

Thanks,

--Amos