Omer Zak wrote:

At impulse, I downloaded and compiled it.  The 'Usage:' path works for
me.

>From usability point of view, the documentation (and maybe the
application itself)
Patches welcome. It was a focused effort, oh, maybe half an hour long. Most of that time was spent searching for the name of the AC_PATH_XTRA configure macro.
 is missing a way to find out what window handles are
there now.  Remember - do not ask the window manager for this
information!
Run xwininfo and click on the window.
How about having xfocus display a list of the handles of all open
windows (along with some identifying information such as window title or
controlling process ID - for the user to match up with more information
using ps's output) when provided with no window handle argument?
Like Didi already said, xwininfo can do that too.
When done, xfocus will be cool little application!
I'm not sure it's worth the trouble of packaging it, but if the need is there I have no objection.

Shachar