On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 08:43:39AM +0200, Omer Zak wrote:
> I googled for the above and came up with:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmonad - a tiling window manager for
> X-Window, written in Haskell.  Makes it possible to manage windows
> without using a mouse.
>
> http://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/blog/2007/05/01
> http://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/blog/2007/05/17
> Those articles describe the design of the above (written in Haskell, of
> all languages!).  Version 0.1 is 490 lines of code, so does it (with
> Haskell libraries) have sufficiently small memory footprint for use in
> Erez D's system?

A quick search in debian's archive finds also:

tinywm - tiny window manager
Seems to actually include three versions, a C version (58 lines),
annotated C version (179 lines), and a python version (40 lines). Seems
useful mainly as a demonstration.

nawm - Non-windowmanager with windowmanager functionality
Somewhat similar to xwit.
--
Didi