Greetings !

I know this is probably a hardware issue, but I'm a newbie and it does
relate to Linux :-)

Recently I purchased more RAM for my 133 Mhz Pentium homebuilt system
running RedHat 5.1 and KDE.  Now, occasionally the system will start
behaving strangely, I'll start getting a "segmentation fault" error when
trying to load apps such as Netscape or Emacs or even running commands such
as ls or df.  If I reboot the machine, the problem goes away.

Are there any diagnostics that I can run in Linux to stress test the memory
or somehow figure out what's happening when this segmentation fault occurs ?
The memory has never failed during the CMOS boot-up test.

Thanks

Goody