Mike Cropper - Parkside wrote:

> ...for anyone but geeks.
>
> I'm evaluating Linux as an alternative to Windows NT in a large organization
> (more than one million seats), but so far I am completely unconvinced that
> this OS has any chance of upsetting the market equation.

Hi    first of all excuse me for my english....... I'm italian :-)
Is true that in linux is hard to install new software, but on the other side in
Windows the problem AFTER the installations of new software are many.
I work for a big organization that have many computer with windows-office but
the phonecall for problem with windows related software are  too much versus the
number of problem related with Linux.
Linux is hard to start but windows is too hard to manage and make continuos
work.

Regards FABIO