Hi !

>I thought I'd give usekde a try for my own education even though my
>set up defaults to kde already, as I'd like it too. but when i try
>to run usekde I get:
>error: sample Xclients file /usr/etc/skel/.Xclients not found
>
>my .Xclients file is in /etc/skel/
>
>is there a way to change where it looks?

        Too bad that it doesn't work as I said, but then I think it is easier to
edit the Xclients file directly, I bet someone here on the list can give
you conceise instruction what to put where. I have no clue how to change
the dir where it should look for it, i can only guess that there may be a
command line parameter to add.

        Greez

                Dave