Hello..

I am doing a project that will allow professors to do presentations in
linux on machines that do not have linux installed.  The goal is to do
this via Ram Disk.  What I was wondering is while it is not really
possible to put X-Windows onto the RAM disk, is it possible to use some
external media (either a 100 MB zip or a burned CD-ROM) to have the
X-Windows system on that so you could mount that drive and run X-Windows
off of that?  Or, are there any other possibilities?  The general
problem is some machines that the school gets directly from the
manufacturer (Gateway) are not able to have linux installed on them and
a few CS profs know absolutely nothing about WinBlows, and they wish to
give lectures using Web Pages they made, but of course this would not
look to good on a text only console, thus my inquiry about getting
X-Windows to work.

thanks for any suggestions..
-BB