Subject: Re: Re[2]: X-Windows
Author:  Ray Olszewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at INTERNET-EXCHANGE(GPEI)
Date:    99-10-22 9:50

At 04:37 PM 10/22/99 +0800, Oscar GPE-HZ-PD-Wong wrote [in part]:
>... free Windows-based X server package does exist. It is
>available in SuSE 5.x distributions.
>
>Please also refers to Linux Gazette issue 45. The ward.html, titled something
>like "Sharing X-server in the school" could be a good article for reference.
>This article mentioned the MicroImage's MI/X server in SuSE 5.1 but I can also
>find it in my SuSE 5.3. I have no idea about 6.x.

Thanks. I'd quite forgotten about this product. It is on my SuSE 5.2 disk as
well, in /dosutils/mix . I can't find it on my SuSE 6.2 evaluation disk, at
least not in the same location, but the file /dosutils/Readme.dos still
lists it as included, so I don't know if the problem is outdated
documentation on the disk or an oversight in production of the copy I
received (as a promo last August at LinuxWorld).

Has anone actually used this product? Any opinions about it?

Palo Alto, CA                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]