Andrew Doane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I've been doing a little research on non-ext2 file systems under linux,
> and have not found anything that is a journaling fs.  Does anyone know
> if this is really the case?  I have a file system that is about 80gb,
> and I'm going to be growing it again and ext2 just doesn't deal well
> with that size.  I need something that doesn't have to fsck :-)

Well, there's the alpha/beta BeOS filesystem driver, I can't remember
if it's writable yet. ;)

Actually, I'm only half kidding - bfs is a great FS with journaling,
metadata attributes, attribute indexing (lighting-fast file searches
based on name, size, and whatever else you want) and speed, but of
course using it under Linux currently would be somewhat strange.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi