Hi,

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:07:57 +0000 (GMT), A James Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:

> About 3 weeks ago Steven sent a message to the kernel mailing list that
> suggested that that although it's mostly complete it's not actually
> functional yet (or wasn't) so don't expect "stable" patches or anything
> just yet...

Umm, I believe I sent a message that the journaling bits themselves were
starting to become functional, but that the filesystem bits were still
at a very early stage.  There are many layers involved, and the
journaling layer is just one component: I still need to teach the
filesystem how to use it fully!

--Stephen