James and all following,
   You seem to have missed the point Lauri made. We aren't
saying don't offer GUIs. We are saying please offer GUIs AND
offer command/script control capability. Then that baby user
can make his first steps AND we wannabe power users don't get
trapped in a pretty box of someone else's construction.
   Larry

At 08:27 AM 10/07/1999 -0600, James Knowles wrote:
>> > Oh, please do tell why a graphical installer is a bad thing...
especially