I didn't send the lines because I didn't understand syslog.conf that
well, neither its man.  Specially what "-" means.  However I did send
the syslog.conf, hoping any one would help me correct it (I never
searched into kernel debug stuff before, but I'm learning)...  Any
ways, this is what the file includes in the line you mentioned:

kern.*                          -/var/log/kern.log

And what I'm to do when I'm back home later Today is to change it to:

kern.*                          /var/log/kern.log

Removing "-".  I'm crossing fingers so that it'll push all messages
needed...  I will post results later Today...

Thx,

Javier.

--
Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas