Hello all
    This morning I had to reinstall Mandrake 10 AGAIN after it refused to boot
up last night. That makes the fourth time in about five weeks that it has
done that and required a complete reinstallation. I am becoming really [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
with it.
    Each time I have installed Vol 10 I have been asked for a 4th disc ( which
I don't have ) so I terminate the installation there. Can anybody tell me if
there really is a 4th disc for 10.0 official ? Is it possible that lacking
this disc is causing an incomplete installation and thus making it rather
fragile ?

    The symptoms of not booting are what appears to be a dos type screen
requesting host  login and password. It won't boot with non-fb or 263-7
either.

Any advice or comments welcome.

Rowan