On Friday 10 May 2002 09:19 am, Bruce Marshall uttered words of wisdom:
> On Thursday 09 May 2002 19:13 pm, dep wrote:
> > fyi, we did a little interview with ransom love an hour or so ago;
> > it's up now:
>
> Sorry, but I don't buy the 'tough market' as being the sole reason for
> their demise.   I still 'lurk' on the Caldera List and I cringe everytime I
> see someone struggling mightily to compile something or upgrade something
> else because Caldera 'forgot' or didn't include it in their stealth distro.
>
> I gave up on Caldera two years ago when the hand writing was on the wall
> that they were no longer interested in the retail market and I have never
> looked back.
>
> I think they've lost it.

I agree Bruce, you know me beeing that I have tried to use caldera over the
past 18 months a couple of times only to give up in disgust.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161