from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
" On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:34:22 -0800 Net Llama! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

" > How do you lose data on a CDRW??  Anyway, you

" CDRW's have a habit of getting left out around here.  Then the cats walk over

hehe... (leave the keyboard handy; get Shakespeare;)

Fwiw, I have seen complaints that the cdrw alloy phase change is, um,
unreliable and that the packet writing technology is fragile.  The
recommendation I've adopted is to master to write once blanks.
They're cheap, cheap, cheap.  Data is expensive.

http://www.quen.net

"Fix reason firmly in her seat and call to her tribunal every fact,
every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God;
because, if there is one, he must more approve of the homage of
reason, than that of blindfolded fear."  --Thomas Jefferson