I am also not afraid of RBL's since I AM in control of my email servers.
The only thing that scares me about RBL's is people using them without
understanding what's important.  It's kinda like choosing an Email server.
Those who are clueless choose Exchange and plug it into the Internet... and
pay the consequences.  I'm not saying that Exchange is only run by idiots.
You can "protect" Exchange by front-ending it with Sendmail or Postfix (or
Qmail or others, I know).

The thing that bugs me about Spam-Tagging is that I STILL HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH
THE FREAKING SPAM!  RBL's may block legitimate email, but at least the sender
is NOTIFIED OF THE FAILURE!  The problem with tagging and dumping is that
either you still dump the mail to /dev/null, or you filter it into a SPAM
folder and STILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT!  The sending party has no idea of a
problem and will continue as if all is well until you miss some deadline and
you're screwed.  What will you say then?  "My Bayesian filter screwed up"?

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
* Network Service Appliances
* Network Consulting, Integration & Support
* Web Integration and E-Business