-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Carpenter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 5:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So instead of getting inundated with SPAM, now we are inundated with requests
to SPAM us...  Sorry, I'm not buying.  Again, it doesn't scale.  My inbox does
not need the DDOS that this would cause.

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
* Network Service Appliances
* Network Consulting, Integration & Support
* Web Integration and E-Business