On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 20:41, Keith Antoine wrote:
> > > free cd's, included 'Ext2FS Anywhere 2,5'.
<snip>
>  I can transfer files back
> > > and forth just as I can from a linux booted system.
> ><snip>
> NO way! Windows files are not executable on Linux, so it is immune to win
> viruii, this is one of the reasons I use linux.

My concern is that the code will execute on Windows and use this Ext2FS
to access Linux and do something nasty there.

If my dual-boot machine is running Windows (rare, but it happens) and
something infected Windows that can read/write the Linux partitions...
couldn't that thing have its way with my Linux stuff while the penquin
is 'asleep'?
--
Ian Stephen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>