Windows XP has a backup utility that can be run from the command line. (From previous
threads, I believe you have windows XP)

To find out more go start, run and type ntbackup.

Get out of the wizard by going to advanced options and look under backing up data in
the help file.

A simple bat file will do what you want.

Regards,

Wil McGilvery
Manager
Lynch Digital Media Inc